Search found 6 matches
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am
- Forum: Medical School Interviews
- Topic: Interview suggestions from A to Z.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 112758
Great post. Thank you. Also arrive 10-15 minutes early for the interview to give yourself time to gather your thoughts, visit the bathroom to check on your appearance and calm down. Make sure that your mobile phone is fully charged, you have the company contact details on there, and if you are runni...
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:47 am
- Forum: Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Topic: Chances of getting into Osteopathic Medical Schools
- Replies: 5
- Views: 68540
I believe you have to attend a specific DO residency program (or at least it has to be an approved program by the AOA. I think you'll need to contact OHSU and UW directly to get reliable info.
- Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 am
- Forum: Foreign & Caribbean Medical Schools
- Topic: Oceania university of medicine.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 53951
This actually is quite a surprise to me. Now why would that be you may ask. The reason is, I am from the South Pacific, I grew up in a South Pacific country and have lived there my whole life, my country has strong political ties with Samoa, and yet now, only now, in the year 2011 did I find out tha...
Most people don’t necessarily like having to visit hospitals, doctors or have surgery. Despite this fact, television producers continue to hit the ratings jackpot whenever they produce an angst filled series, full of (way-too-attractive-to-be-normal) doctors and a hospital that sees more drama in on...