Search found 39 matches
- Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:51 pm
- Forum: Nurse & Nursing Forum
- Topic: how the day at nursing program school look like
- Replies: 18
- Views: 34866
I think it depends on your personality and parenting style. If you don't mind using babysitters and plan on using formula - then great - if not, you might feel torn. Also, depends how easy your baby is. Some kids are big sleepers and make it seem like a piece of cake and others...well...they get you...
If this is your dream, don't give up yet! Have you reached out for help in all possible ways? I mean talking to your professors, teachers assistants, etc? Many universities offer study groups and student support for students struggling. Use all the resources available before giving up. Also, how muc...
- Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:18 pm
- Forum: Health Technicians
- Topic: ultrasound research! help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6527
7. It does help quite a bit, it's a lot better than what was available pre-ultrasounds. However, there is still a lot of ground to cover. For example, if there is a nuchal cord situation, it's still hard to tell how many wraps it is or how tight it is. But, ultrasounds have been getting more and mor...
- Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 pm
- Forum: OT - Off topic discussions
- Topic: What if Medical Residencies were not funded by Medicare?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6880
I'm not an economist or anything; but, won't the cost of funding the residencies be the same? Would people still be hired to administer the payments as well?