Search found 8 matches
- Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:58 am
- Forum: Foreign & Caribbean Medical Schools
- Topic: Residency programs in Caribean a Medical Schools
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8377
Windsor University has whole housing department which accommodate housing to its students. Most of the housing is under 20 minutes drive from our ST. Kitts Caribbean medical school campus and these apartments are fully furnished. Apart from that we are also having affiliation with different hotels a...
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:29 am
- Forum: Nurse & Nursing Forum
- Topic: Nursing School How long will it take?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 154314
Generally, a nursing program takes 4 years but that depends as well, for instance, if you are already a registered nurse who has a diploma or some associate qualification then it should take two to three years.
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:23 am
- Forum: Premed Forum
- Topic: What Undergrad Major to Pick for Med school?
- Replies: 81
- Views: 315210
Biology major may not be the best choice for you as research indicates that people with majors in humanities and physical sciences have the highest rate of getting accepted into a Med school. My advice for you is to go for Physical sciences majors as it would be having a lot of maths too which would...