IMG Residency.com counsels international medical graduates on matching in US residencies. They offer:
* Review your application package. That includes review and editing of the two most important documents: CV and Personal Statement.
* Develop a plan of action. This plan includes “How to get US LORs” (and clinical experience, if necessary).
* Guide you throughout the whole process, from putting your application together, to helping you with interview Thank You letters.
* Submit your application to all the programs via alternative channels. You will have to submit the ERAS® application only to the programs that have provided some positive feedback.
* Personalized TODO newsletters with important dates and events reminders.
Anatolyk, from IMGResidency.com will moderate this forum, answering questions along with others in the community. If you find yourself in need of help applying to US residency programs, visit their site.