Get a FREE Personalized Assessment of Your Student Debt

Student loan experts provide advice and support on medical student loan debt and repayment.

Moderator: Adminnaoum

glAdvisor

Get a FREE Personalized Assessment of Your Student Debt

Post by glAdvisor »

GL Advisor is a unique advisory service designed to help medical students and recent graduates effectively manage their student loan debt and other financial matters. Our team of experienced financial advisors provides advice and support to help you take advantage of structured repayment strategies and federal student debt relief programs, which can significantly lower the cost of your debt.
GL Advisor works on your behalf to help you:

• Minimize the cost of student loan debt
• Maximize your savings
• Obtain the lowest monthly loan payment
• Position yourself for loan forgiveness
• Save you time so you can focus on your career in medicine

Get Started With A FREE Personalized Assessment of Your Student Debt
If you choose to get started with a free assessment, we will perform an analysis of your debt portfolio and provide you with:

• A snapshot of your student loan history
• An overview of specific repayment strategies
• An estimation of potential savings from applicable federal student debt relief programs, such as Income-Based Repayment and Public Service Loan Forgiveness.

After reviewing your free assessment, you will have the option to retain GL Advisor for a service fee on an annual basis to help implement your Integrated Financial Plan, manage your qualification for federal programs, execute time-sensitive repayment strategies and prepare your federal and state tax returns.

mandyjune

Re: Get a FREE Personalized Assessment of Your Student Debt

Post by mandyjune »

That's pretty awesome! I know a lot of people are going through student debt right now and just really racking it up.

james565

Re: Get a FREE Personalized Assessment of Your Student Debt

Post by james565 »

Is this still available? I've just left university and I'm in a HUGE amount of debt, I need to know what my options are.

Thanks so much in advance.

_______________________________________________-
"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe.....it can achieve."