Private Student Loan Consolidation

Student loan experts provide advice and support on medical student loan debt and repayment.

Moderator: Adminnaoum

jgrossman22

Private Student Loan Consolidation

Post by jgrossman22 »

I know a lot has been written about student loan consolidation and about combining federal and private student loans, some bad and some good. If you have up to $175,000 in private student loan debt, you may want try cedaredlending.com. I just consolidated my medical private student loans and saved a lot. I would suggest you try their consolidation calculator to estimate your payment/savings. Obviously, a lot goes into the approval process, debt/income, credit score, etc.

HenryS

Re: Private Student Loan Consolidation

Post by HenryS »

Nice info to know.Some for-profit colleges and career-training programs might drop access to federal aid if they do not shape up, states the U.S. Department of Education. The agency says too many individuals from these programs are finding it difficult to fulfill their student loan payments.

eyedrops

Re: Private Student Loan Consolidation

Post by eyedrops »

if your loan interest is very high, you can always consolidate or refinance. They even do federal loans to private loans. Well you can always PM me if you have any questions. well its called Sofi Social Finance.Here is my referral link: http://friends.sofi.com/3bmbL $100.Not everyone gets approved, but definitely worth registering and checking it out.Gdluck