I don't want to wait...

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

jmdglss

I don't want to wait...

Post by jmdglss »

I want to be able to get into a nursing school as soon as I'm done with my pre-reqs. Seems like there's a waiting list or some other crappy situation at just about every school on the west coast. Is there a better place to go? I need to be able to go back to school within a reasonable period of time. I cannot put my life on hold forever. This is evil.

CaribMD
The One
The One

Re: I don't want to wait...

Post by CaribMD »

jmdglss wrote:I want to be able to get into a nursing school as soon as I'm done with my pre-reqs. Seems like there's a waiting list or some other crappy situation at just about every school on the west coast. Is there a better place to go? I need to be able to go back to school within a reasonable period of time. I cannot put my life on hold forever. This is evil.

Is this for BSN? If so transfer into another school if they can get you started.
Valdosta State in Southern Ga or Georgia Southern both may be able to get you going and they are Cheap universities.

jmdglss

Re: I don't want to wait...

Post by jmdglss »

I'm looking to do ADN or accelerated BSN. It's all a cluster-f--- out here on the west coast. you have to wait years to get in. and there's a nursing shortage! it's insane. I have bachelor's liberal arts degree. I'm willing to work hard and I'm not a moron.