Online Nursing Programs

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

anewsom2010

Online Nursing Programs

Post by anewsom2010 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good online nursing programs. I have to work fulltime and work as a medical assistant but would like to go back for my Associates in Nursing. I dont have the money or time to quit work so I just need to know if I can do all of this online until clinicals? Please help me.

Andrea

Jacobgoblin

Re: Online Nursing Programs

Post by Jacobgoblin »

Online is a good choice if you have a very busy life or if you don't want to waist time driving to school waiting for the next class etc!The best thing to do is to stick with the "Online Ivy League" Schools. Those are just the 4 or 5 top schools with a long history of doing online education and also that are ACCREDITED.

CAfromCA

Post by CAfromCA »

Please elaborate as to which are the top 5 accredited online nursing schools.
Thanks,

iamomeed

Post by iamomeed »

bump on this :?:

CaribMD
The One
The One

Post by CaribMD »

iamomeed wrote:bump on this :?:

What are you looking for?
Since Nursing school has a clinical component its impossible to become an RN without attending clinicals, Lectures could be online.

If a college in your area does not have the RN courses online then there are no online courses.

People who are already an RN can do a Bridge program, since they are licensed they can do the BSN or MSN program online, arrange preceptors for clinicals and then have to go to the university for tests or a test center.