Intro

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

rg021

Intro

Post by rg021 »

Hello all! I'm an aspiring journalist and health care worker. I want to focus my writing on matters affecting nurses ranging from economics, legislation, work place issues, gender, and more. First things first though, I want to gain experience. I am getting my feet wet by earning my CNA certification this summer. From there, I plan to either volunteer or work part-time while furthering my education.
Does anyone here know if PA Guardsmen can use education benefits to earn a CNA?
Finally, I used my research skills to create a site that helps RNs learn about endorsement, renewal, and continuing competency requirements in all 50 states, plus DC: rnmobility.com. There are no adds, and nothing being sold. Just free information that benefits me by sharpening my writing skills and RNs by giving them a great reference tool.

livingnurse

Re: Intro

Post by livingnurse »

Hi! I just joined here recently as well. Also a nurse!! :D

EmilyW

Re: Intro

Post by EmilyW »

Hi, I'm new as well! My career began as a CNA, then I became an LPN, and now I'm going for my B.S. to become an RN! I hope to learn some things from all the experts and veterans on this forum. Thank you! :D