Informative Nursing Websites?

The Match, Med School, the USMLE, rotations, Med Neuro...

Moderators: CaribMD, Vonsmack

whittwhitt

Informative Nursing Websites?

Post by whittwhitt »

I start college in Jan. and then Nursing school next Jan. I know you don't have to know anything to be accepted into the program, but while I have a few months to a year before I start I'd like to learn a few things ahead of time!

Could you tell me some basic things I could learn? Maybe if there is a website that goes more in depth than high school that I could start learning (maybe anatomy/body system/things that I could begin memorizing?).

mk20
Scutophile
Scutophile

Re: Informative Nursing Websites?

Post by mk20 »

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I would wait until your program starts and then tackle the material hard then. I've been in a similar position preceding med school or big classes where I felt the need to study ahead of time, but I've found it's usually inefficient and unfocused. Once actual classes start, you will find out the exact stuff you should be learning and will have plenty of time to do so if you are focused. In the meantime, enjoy the time off!

johnychristina

Post by johnychristina »

You can search in Internet for informative nursing websites. There are lot of resource available in internet.

martina2

Post by martina2 »

There are vast nursing websites today, so be keen to enough pick up the best one! You can also choose nursing e-textbooks such as Study Guide for Essentials of Nursing Research.