confused

Preparing and applying for medical school.

Sponsored by the Premed Status Report. Analyzes over 20 variables to estimate your chances of getting into medical school.

Moderators: cheechootrain, Vonsmack, AL_emt

futuredoc 1988

confused

Post by futuredoc 1988 »

hi guyzz, i m always confused that when are the mcat exams given and when do u apply to med schools, like i want to give mcat exam in summer 2010 and want to apply in fall 2010 for med school and when to get to join on fall 2011 is ti possible, like in a year exactly when are the mcat exams given and which dates you can apply to med school.

CaribMD
The One
The One

Re: confused

Post by CaribMD »

futuredoc 1988 wrote:hi guyzz, i m always confused that when are the mcat exams given and when do u apply to med schools, like i want to give mcat exam in summer 2010 and want to apply in fall 2010 for med school and when to get to join on fall 2011 is ti possible, like in a year exactly when are the mcat exams given and which dates you can apply to med school.
this is fine

futuredoc 1988

Post by futuredoc 1988 »

CaribMD wrote:
futuredoc 1988 wrote:hi guyzz, i m always confused that when are the mcat exams given and when do u apply to med schools, like i want to give mcat exam in summer 2010 and want to apply in fall 2010 for med school and when to get to join on fall 2011 is ti possible, like in a year exactly when are the mcat exams given and which dates you can apply to med school.
this is fine[quote]

i mean what are the deadline for MCAT and applying to med school in a year? does mcat is given every three or six months? when can a student apply to med school like dead line in a year like jan ,feb,march ,aug like that ..

CaribMD
The One
The One

Post by CaribMD »

futuredoc 1988 wrote:
CaribMD wrote:
this is fine

i mean what are the deadline for MCAT and applying to med school in a year? does mcat is given every three or six months? when can a student apply to med school like dead line in a year like jan ,feb,march ,aug like that ..

MCAT is now given every month

john_pui
Gunner
Gunner

Post by john_pui »

and med school application cycle is from June to Oct.