Applying for May 2013 Cycle

Caribbean and Foreign medical school discussion: accreditation, costs, US residency match rates...

Moderator: CaribMD

mad_baller_23

Applying for May 2013 Cycle

Post by mad_baller_23 »

I am looking to apply to AUC, St. George, as well as Ross. I want to apply for May '13, but I will not be taking the MCAT until early May. I will not get my scores back until early June of this year. If I send in my application shortly after I receive my MCAT score will that be too late to apply to these schools for the May '13 application cycle? If not, when is the latest date to apply to the May '13 application cycle? And about how many do each of these schools accept (on average)?

Thank You
Mike

CaribMD
The One
The One

Re: Applying for May 2013 Cycle

Post by CaribMD »

mad_baller_23 wrote:I am looking to apply to AUC, St. George, as well as Ross. I want to apply for May '13, but I will not be taking the MCAT until early May. I will not get my scores back until early June of this year. If I send in my application shortly after I receive my MCAT score will that be too late to apply to these schools for the May '13 application cycle? If not, when is the latest date to apply to the May '13 application cycle? And about how many do each of these schools accept (on average)?

Thank You
Mike

go ahead and apply with MCAT pending status
you must get a 24-26 or better though

mad_baller_23

Re: Applying for May 2013 Cycle

Post by mad_baller_23 »

Thank you CaribMed.

Is it possible to apply without my MCAT score though? Or do I have to wait until I receive my MCAT scores?