Windsor University School of Medicine

Caribbean and Foreign medical school discussion: accreditation, costs, US residency match rates...

Moderator: CaribMD

Cory Gregor

Windsor University School of Medicine

Post by Cory Gregor »

Hi All,

I have a friend that plans on going to Windsor University School of Medicine in St Kitts. I haven't been too impressed with the way they are handling things so far. It seems as if they are giving my friend trhe run around. Does anyone know anything aboiut this university? Good or bad I would appreciate any information that you can offer. Thank you.

Cory

krust3
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Post by krust3 »

i haven't heard good about windsor

my suggestions are st.geore, ross, st. matts, saba, and auc

MrReddyorNot

Re: Windsor University School of Medicine

Post by MrReddyorNot »

I would not go here this school is a scam under investigation and most of the leaning is on your own your better off with the better known schools in fact the owner of this school never passed his USMLE step 1 so that should just show you, and it is very disorganized and when you do call there US office your lucky if you get any answer.

CaribMD
The One
The One

Post by CaribMD »

MrReddyorNot wrote:I would not go here this school is a scam under investigation and most of the leaning is on your own your better off with the better known schools in fact the owner of this school never passed his USMLE step 1 so that should just show you, and it is very disorganized and when you do call there US office your lucky if you get any answer.
If this is true then Windsor is off my list....... the List keeps getting smaller every year.

Bottom line people, try to do well enough to stick to US schools and the Caribbean big 4, other schools like St. James and All saints ( the school I'm at now) carry a bigger risk for you. Trust me I lived through it.

(Just 20 more weeks to go! )

rf21

Post by rf21 »

CaribMD wrote: Bottom line people, try to do well enough to stick to US schools and the Caribbean big 4, other schools like St. James and All saints ( the school I'm at now) carry a bigger risk for you. Trust me I lived through it.

(Just 20 more weeks to go! )

Hi CaribMD,

What do you mean by "other schools like St. James and All saints ( the school I'm at now) carry a bigger risk for you." I heard both of them are good schools, and are accredited but I'm still doing research.

Thank you