Antivirus

Da Bears and other important distractions...

Moderators: Adminnaoum, flipsoid

juliennepeters

Antivirus

Post by juliennepeters »

I have tried using many anti virus software over the course of years now. I have tried Norton, Kaspersky, Avira as well as the now “defunct”? Panda. What I am using now is Avira. You guys have any suggestions? :D

danielturner

Re: Antivirus

Post by danielturner »

I think McAfee makes your computer to perform slow . I use Alwill Avast antivirus the latest vision as it is fast and it gives a heavy protection against online viruses like Trojans etc

aileenwilliams

Post by aileenwilliams »

Many Internet users don’t know that they need to secure their computers. But your home computer is a popular target for online intruders who may try to infect your computer with a virus, stalk your children or even steal your identity.

Here are some simple ways you can keep your computer safe:

•Use Anti-Virus Software
•Don't Open Junk Mail
•Install a Firewall
•Create a Strong Password
•Only Download from Trusted Sources

harryhamlin

Post by harryhamlin »

If you want me to suggest something my choice would be...as per the priority order..

1) F-Secure
2) Enod 32

I used all of them which was mentioned above but I was only impressed with this 2...

Give it a try..I'm sure you would like it.

Harry

Abdullah
Gunner
Gunner

Post by Abdullah »

I have already used Norton, Kaspersky, Avira. In my opinion Norton is best. When i used Kaspersky it make my PC very slow. It is really disgusting to use a slow PC. So i think Norton is better than others.