Medical TV shows

Review your favorite medical TV show.
Was it medically accurate? Was it anatomically accurate (that is, do residents actually look like that?)?
Adminnaoum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Adminnaoum »

Intriguing that Dr. Moriarity (or soon to be Dr. Moriarity?) should be so fascinated by a Homes-ian character.

N

Moriarty
Scutophile
Scutophile

Post by Moriarty »

drnaoum wrote:Intriguing that Dr. Moriarity (or soon to be Dr. Moriarity?) should be so fascinated by a Homes-ian character.

N

Yes, very intriguing indeed. :)

bluebay112

Re: Medical TV shows

Post by bluebay112 »

Scrubs is my favorite medical show , and I like Grey's Anatomy too.

ngard777

Post by ngard777 »

hi ev'ry bdy in here!!!!
well as matter f fact im new here ...(first time on medical student forum in english ..;coz i used to "buckle down" in french!!!!;))
any way since m new here ;;this will be ma first topic
so talkin' about medical TV shows ..personaly i think for the ones where humour is spot on is ok..; n' when it comes to this ;scrubs is head over heels obove the rest!!!!( wich happens m a big fun of it )..;
but;dramas show ( Grey's anatomy for exmp...) dont much well;the real life of a student or a doctoror even a nurse ..coz life out there in the field ...looks n' sounds diffren'tly..!!!!
so m gonna say ..they r' so pretty;so good;so ideal to be true!!!!!
tnx evey bdy

VessleOfGod
Scutophile
Scutophile

Post by VessleOfGod »

I have to agree, Grey's Anantomy happens to be the best ER show I've ever watched. Scrubs is ok if you like comedy- but if you want drama, suspense, and all of the above, GREY'S ANATOMY is far better. When I first started watching it, I even got an addiction..