While many of the top medical schools in the Northeast are also among the Top 10 medical schools overall in StudentDoc’s 2014 med school rankings, there are plenty of other strong options from which to choose as well.
For some, the usual suspects (Harvard, Hopkins, Yale) are the stuff of dreams. Why not shoot for the stars? But while you’re at it, make sure to have some more down-to-earth options as well. And while the big-name medical schools will certainly turn heads and maybe even open doors, keep in mind that there are other important factors to consider in finding the school that’s the best fit for you.
Here are StudentDoc’s best-ranked med schools in the Northeast for 2014:
- Harvard University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Yale University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- New York University School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Cornell University (Weill)
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- University of Rochester
- University of Connecticut
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
Instructions on how to display the “Best Medical Schools” badge.